Donate to Merton CIL
Please see our annual reviews to see how your donations can help make an impact and remember, its not all about the money, there are lots of other ways to get involved like joining as a member, coming to events or becoming a volunteer - http://www.mertoncil.org.uk/getting-involved/
Over the next year, Merton CIL will be raising money to keep our work and services going and growing.
You can donate here - https://bit.ly/3xtxv58
You can also donate by scanning the QR code below:
Support Merton CIL with Fundraising
We understand that not everyone is in a position to donate so we would also be very grateful if you could share the link or QR code with your networks. By visiting the link above you can also share the fundraising page to your social media platforms.
If you shop on Amazon simply shop at smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1152825-0 or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app, and AmazonSmile donates to Merton Centre For Independent Living at no extra cost.
Give as You Live
Want to help us raise more - just by shopping online? Well now you can with Give as you Live! When you shop at over 4,000 top stores including Amazon, Expedia and John Lewis via Give as you Live, they'll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for our charity!
Simply sign up, search for the retailer and start shopping. It's that simple. Get started today! https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/merton-centre-for-independent-living/ct54304
You can fundraise independently to raise money for Merton CIL. Not sure where to start? Don't worry! It's simple - do what you love and raise money. It you are still stuck we have lots of ideas for how to raise money for Merton CIL. If you require any support please contact us on 0203 397 3119 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do something fun with your colleagues/friends/family/clubs to raise money to support Deaf and Disabled People. You could:
- Have a dress down day – get staff to contribute an amount to wear casual clothes for a day
- Run a sweepstake – It could be for the next big sporting event or Love Island. Assign everyone a team or participant, charge to play and split the pot between the winner and Merton CIL
- Create a snack Jar – Make sure everyone contributes over 50p for every snack that they take
- Sponsor someone in the team to walk/run every lunch time for a week
- Run a sponsored exercise class – get people dancing for change
- Run a stall at your local summer fetes or have a car boot sale
- Run a charity raffle, ask local businesses or freidns/family to donate prizes
- Organise a games tournament - have an entry fee and the pot is split between the winner and Merton CIL
- Get sponsored to wear Merton CIL red or green for the day
- Auction of promises – whether it’s doing someone’s homework or cleaning the bathroom
- Do a sponsored sleep out – you could camp overnight in the woods
- Organise a movie showing and get people to donate to come along
- Get sponsored to do something that scares you like a skydive
- Good deeds for donations
- Hold a Bake sale
- Do a sponsored hike over a common or forest
- Get sponsored to give something up for a good cause