Services at Merton CIL
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of free services and opportunities for Deaf and Disabled people living in Merton. Please follow the links for more information about:
- Advice and Advocacy
- Disability Hate Crime Prevention
- Speaking up! Responding to campaigns and consultations on your behalf
- Hold a monthly group called Craftivism and Chat - Come along and have a chat and get crafty!
- Run debates such as hustings around elections and put on a number of inclusive events
- Send out informative updates via our CIL Matters newsletter and monthly e-update
Any compliments or complaints about our services?
You can give us feedback on our service - more information can be found here - https://www.mertoncil.org.uk/feedback-2/